I once had a friend

phil

You know there is this thing called growing older right?

Glad atleast someone wants to gezz :lol:

Older doesn't mean being a total lame. Getting older just means getting better at being you. The Paul I knew was dtf or whatever, new Paul acts like he is ready to retire from his 30 year brockage job that he has been a pc employee his whole life.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont worry paul, Ill hang out with you at a dim, boring, hole in the wall bar in reynoldsburg. Thats more my style too. Except for the reynoldsburg part. I might even wear my nice slacks for this. Maybe we can go back to my place afterwards and play some gamecube?

YOu just wanna fuck him... Your thoughts are personal and sick.... I like your style though

Oh to be young and dumb again.....

Waking up and feeling like Mike Tyson (I am talking like Mike Tyson in his prime) just kicked my ass because I said he talked like a bad drag queen has lost its fun.

Since I am not going to BG I might stop over to crown and have a drank.

I learned something long ago that makes being maried very easy "when mamma ain't happy, nobody is happy". Since I keep this in my mind at all times I have been able to keep my toys, and even get more :fuckyeah:

Oh to be young and dumb again.....

Waking up and feeling like Mike Tyson (I am talking like Mike Tyson in his prime) just kicked my ass because I said he talked like a bad drag queen has lost its fun.

Since I am not going to BG I might stop over to crown and have a drank.

I learned something long ago that makes being maried very easy "when mamma ain't happy, nobody is happy". Since I keep this in my mind at all times I have been able to keep my toys, and even get more :fuckyeah:

Pussy whipped detected. :p

Paul I understand growing older but fucking A it's your bachelor party it's not like Phil just decided to throw a party because he was fucking bored.

stop being a baby and enjoy yourself man. If you truly love this women and think its going to work out in the long run then this is a ONCE IN A LIFETIME EVENT.

Shits a right of passage into marriage.

Paul I understand growing older but fucking A it's your bachelor party it's not like Phil just decided to throw a party because he was fucking bored.

stop being a baby and enjoy yourself man. If you truly love this women and think its going to work out in the long run then this is a ONCE IN A LIFETIME EVENT.

Shits a right of passage into marriage.

:thumbup:

Come on luap, live a little.

This should end well

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd135/pwoodland/30E4EC8D-1B27-48A6-8AB1-8EDB817D4122-6197-000003EC9894796A.jpg

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd135/pwoodland/7A75949D-A022-4268-86CC-D07634F321B9-6197-000003EC92A406D2.jpg

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd135/pwoodland/3A7C8E74-EF73-41CF-8084-264A793DA50F-6197-000003EC8B6245EE.jpg

Just got up to take a leak, and almost fell in tub. I guess I'm still drunk. Let me get back in a couple of hours. Phil, you da man, Leigh, great party, Paul, good luck and congrats. Scott, you missed the best part, but you are still cool. FOCKER OUT.