JuicedH22???

dover

Its amazing how fast word travels, I forget CR is the ohio local LS1Tech, haha.

Not really 'trying' to sell, just thought I would throw it out there. I am selling it shortly after getting it done, and enjoying over the summer, because hte reality is the car will be worth no more than it is right now (cars just depreciate... shocker), and I have been investing more in other 'race cars', kinda want a boat, etc... I love this car to pieces, and it is a pure blast to drive, but as I have less and less time to do "car stuff" when i do get to, I enjoy the FSAE stuff more, and I wont be able to get back into road racing for a few years when the kids are old enough to go along, or not be a pain to leave at home with the wife (she doesnt like going to the car stuff, she gets too "worried" lol). So lots of mixed emotions here, haha.

That wasn't a joke towards John, It was a joke saying that if you cant get that kind of car into the 10's with that kind of power it either needs to be set aflame or sent to the crusher.

Dammit :dumb:

In my defense, I have only raced it on this thursday night thing, where they dont prep the track, and even the best drag cars suffer ET loss by .5 or more... Hell Phil Hine's 7 second drag car has a hard time getting in the 9s because he just blows the tires off. I am also running on a set of Mickey ET Streets that are 8 years old according to hte stamped date on the tire... (a buddy let me borrow his drag pack) result is 11.0 @ 132... :lolguy:

Not really 'trying' to sell, just thought I would throw it out there. I am selling it shortly after getting it done, and enjoying over the summer, because hte reality is the car will be worth no more than it is right now (cars just depreciate... shocker), and I have been investing more in other 'race cars', kinda want a boat, etc... I love this car to pieces, and it is a pure blast to drive, but as I have less and less time to do "car stuff" when i do get to, I enjoy the FSAE stuff more, and I wont be able to get back into road racing for a few years when the kids are old enough to go along, or not be a pain to leave at home with the wife (she doesnt like going to the car stuff, she gets too "worried" lol). So lots of mixed emotions here, haha.

Trust me, you'll regret it. You don't have to race the car, simply enjoy it on the street. I built my cobra up to drag race (full suspension, 600rwhp, built/stalled auto, etc), only to find out that this is not the time in my life to dedicate tons of time to racing. I sold the car, and if it were not for my vette, I'd go stir-crazy nuts. I go out and cruise a couple times a week for an hour or two. Busy career, 3 kids under 5, and a wife who basically hates all things car-related. You just have to make time.

Its the Ricer (juicy) way.

Not everybody can be, or wants to be John force. Every bench racer who can't afford to buy or build shit loves to talk trash when others' cars don't run what they think they should. Not sure if you fall into that category, and couldn't give two shits other than to throw the observation out there

Kyle just likes to give me shit, i do the same to him, haha.

thanks for the input Kirk, def more to think about.

I figured he was busting your balls. I don't totally regret selling my cobra--I just didn't drive it enough. Then the new owner calls you 3 months later telling you how awesome the car is, and how he just ran mid 10's at the track--and you immediately want the car back. Rofl. :no:

i'm in the same boat. if I don't get what i want out of the car it'll sit until I can enjoy it better.

Dammit :dumb:

In my defense, I have only raced it on this thursday night thing, where they dont prep the track, and even the best drag cars suffer ET loss by .5 or more... Hell Phil Hine's 7 second drag car has a hard time getting in the 9s because he just blows the tires off. I am also running on a set of Mickey ET Streets that are 8 years old according to hte stamped date on the tire... (a buddy let me borrow his drag pack) result is 11.0 @ 132... :lolguy:

who cares what you ran. Your car literally tells hot girls that you are going to take off your underwear and not ask questions.

Not everybody can be, or wants to be John force. Every bench racer who can't afford to buy or build shit loves to talk trash when others' cars don't run what they think they should. Not sure if you fall into that category, and couldn't give two shits other than to throw the observation out there

I'll Just say this...my shits faster than his....at the track.

With less horsepower, and a ton more weight. I guess juicy should be heading to The shredder now, and I'll get back to

Working on my keyboard skills.