Twenty One Pilots show at The LC October 19th

oh8sti

I know there are a few fans of the band that I tour manage on this board. They are playing a show in Columbus at The LC. It will be one of the best live shows you will ever see, if its not I will personally hand you the $15 ticket charge back. The tickets went on sale this morning at 10am and so far we have sold 1,400 tickets as of 9pm tonight. If you want to see them than the best time to get a ticket is sooner than later. It will sell out this week. Also, this is a show you can bring your kids to as well. Good music, great live show and a blast to see. This is a local Columbus band making a big noise in the music industry, so its cool to be apart of it and see it first hand. Hope to see some of you out there! If your coming PM me and id like to come say hey.

Specifics:

Price - $15 at the box office, $20 online through ticket master (i believe).

Location - The LC Pavilion off Neil Ave next to Huntington Field.

Set time - TBD (Most likely around 9pm)

Show - Indoor, so it goes on rain or shine.

Heres some youtube videos of the last LIVE show at the LC (Production for this show will be ramped up quit a bit and will be something to see, trust me).

Song - Trees (the first 2 mins are kind of like a mini doc of the set up)

Song - Holding Onto You (The bands first radio single being played now)

Heres a song off their most recent EP called Migraine

Shut. Up.

You manage TOP?! I know a few bands personally that have played with them since they first started up and they've even played at our church. I haven't been able to get to a show yet. Hook a brother up with some VIP passes or something. LOL!

...but seriously...

Shut. Up.

You manage TOP?! I know a few bands personally that have played with them since they first started up and they've even played at our church. I haven't been able to get to a show yet. Hook a brother up with some VIP passes or something. LOL!

...but seriously...

Haha I don't do the general managing, just tour manage. Basicallly anything regarding them traveling/playing. Bookin flight,hotels, organizing tours, settling with venues after shows. I travel with them as well, that's why I'm never home hanging out with you guys.

Because it is a hometown show we have to start the VIP guestlist with people just in our immediate family and label/radio people. After we get all those names we can continue to add friends ect. Last show we had over 100 people on our guestlist haha which is a lot.

Hope you guys got tickets. We heard this morning that it sold out. Pretty incredible that a local band was able to sell out such a big venue in 4 1/2 days. If you were really hoping to see them, we are doing a show down in Cincinnati at Bogarts. This will be the the first time at this venue and would love to sell it out as well. Thanks for the support of local music.

• 1 month later...