Drinking random beers tonite. Come in thread and enjoy!

Rustlestiltskin

Haven't had alcohol is 40 days. I shall live vicariously through you all.

What's up with all the girly beers in this thread? The pumking is great but no one likes ipa's or double ipa's?

That banana beer mix it half and half with Kentucky bourbon ale and it tastes just like bananas foster. Good desert beer.

Southern tier 2xipa is where it's at.

Grey goose, great marketing terrible taste. The smokey oily flavor of kettle one is amazing. Rain is an organic vodka decent. Stoli elit is the shit.

Thats what we used to call threads like this, until moral-fags bawwwed/hated, then they seemed to disappear. +1 on them returning.

PBR tonight, twas wrenching all day and needed a smooth, watered-down brew to quench my thirst/relax with.

And no, im not some fehget hipster.

Southern Tier Pumking with a shot of whipped vodka mixed in. Delicious. Also, Southern Tier Creme Brulee with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. I'm currently drinking Sailor and Coke but the above are excellent.

I have a hard time respecting a man that doesn't drink his liqueur neat, maybe with some coke every now and then, but that fru-fru shit, gtfo. Not saying I don't respect you, but yeh, j/s.

EDIT: Just realized Southern Tier was a brewsky, mah bad.

Thats what we used to call threads like this, until moral-fags bawwwed/hated, then they seemed to disappear. +1 on them returning.

PBR tonight, twas wrenching all day and needed a smooth, watered-down brew to quench my thirst/relax with.

And no, im not some fehget hipster.

Hipster Detected

So what's your favorite vodka?

Guess what mine isn't: Grey Goose. Shit is one step above rubbing alcohol. Maybe a half-step.

Vodkas I enjoy: Absolut, Kettle One, and Level. Level is likely my favorite, but it's difficult to find.

My favorite vodka has to be belvedere(sp) or kettle one. Will have to try level I know u said hard to find but any idea where I could find it?

I was surprised when I liked Buckeye Vodka. I'm with you on Grey Goose.

Really or are you joking? I always see it but figure it was just another cheap bottom shelf vodka. If it is of some value ill try it.... just not sure if your trolling

Rain Vodka is pretty damn good for $20. It is Distilled 7 time at Buffalo Trace Distillery in Kentucky.

:thumbup:

KillJoy

I can't find it. Been to 3 liquor stores dang it.