Cyclists LOL

jeffro

Most cyclists now-a-days ride in groups and at least one is always packing...Careful what you wish for.

Good to see they got that guy and ticketed him!

:gabe:

Sold my PF9 and bought my LCP for the fact its super tiny and light weight and fits in my back jersey pocket no problem.

Sold my PF9 and bought my LCP for the fact its super tiny and light weight and fits in my back jersey pocket no problem.

the PF9 and the LCP are nearly exactly the same size... The PF9 is actually a hair thinner... The LC9 might be slightly more reliable, the size argument is invalid.

I took this photo about 2 months ago

http://i.imgur.com/3qml5.jpg

Next time you see a cyclist on a two lane road and aren't going too fast try this.

1. Make a regular "bird"

2. Show them the "bird" palm forward and move side to side slowly like a wave.

3. ?????

4. Profit (they will wave back at you and you just gave them the bird, lol).

Real life trolling ftw. :gabe:

"Trolling". :dumb:

Most cyclists now-a-days ride in groups and at least one is always packing...Careful what you wish for.

;)

Good. Thumbs up man.

PF9

length 5.85

Height 4.3

width .88

Ruger LCP

Length 5.16

Height 3.6

Width .82

From my quick online search - Pf9 loaded is 18.1oz, LCP is 11.95, which is about what my kitchen scale showed. So is it an enormous difference? No. But its a bit smaller all around, and weighs 1/3 less than the pf9. When its in my back jersey pocket with little support, i want it light as possible to not sag down and sway around as much as possible

• Upvote 1

PF9

length 5.85

Height 4.3

width .88

Ruger LCP

Length 5.16

Height 3.6

Width .82

From my quick online search - Pf9 loaded is 18.1oz, LCP is 11.95, which is about what my kitchen scale showed. So is it an enormous difference? No. But its a bit smaller all around, and weighs 1/3 less than the pf9. When its in my back jersey pocket with little support, i want it light as possible to not sag down and sway around as much as possible

damn. When i was holding both my loaded pf9 felt considerably lighter than the empty lc9. perception is a hell of a thing.

Cheers to you for finding the official specs.

damn. When i was holding both my loaded pf9 felt considerably lighter than the empty lc9. perception is a hell of a thing.

Cheers to you for finding the official specs.

I tried to +rep you but i cant. IOU 1 +rep

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-lQmrqf0qJUY/TgP4qW1p7zI/AAAAAAAAChQ/XI1-mGlgWtI/s1600/thats+a+car.jpg