Any one ever buy an entire booklet of 20.00 lotto tickets?

Johny Utah

Ive bought a full roll of 5$ and 10$ with a friend like 2 years ago and came out even. Before that my friend bought a roll of 1$ and 2$ and came out like 500$ ahead. There are online forums that talk about this method and other oddities. Do it with a friend to share the risk so its not to crazy to donate to a quick 5.

Ive bought a full roll of 5$ and 10$ with a friend like 2 years ago and came out even. Before that my friend bought a roll of 1$ and 2$ and came out like 500$ ahead. There are online forums that talk about this method and other oddities. Do it with a friend to share the risk so its not to crazy to donate to a quick 5.

Link?

lotterypost.com and if you google "lottery forum + buy whole roll" many independent forums show up that discuss this. My favorite thing to read is some people look at the bar code and look for weird symbols/squares in certain areas. My friend believed in it and would buy all the 1 or 2 scratchers he saw with the "symbols" when he worked at a BP but he didnt win all the time so i think he is just a clown like the rest lol.