Buying event tickets(Steelers vs. Redskins)

XChris1632X

First off, do me a favor and save any negative comments about pitt. I dont give a shit if you dont care for them.

Now that we got that out of the way, I have never been to a Steelers game and would love to go. My wife has been wanting to go back to pitt for a long time so I figured this is a perfect opportunity. Usually when I go to events such as this I spend big money for great seats. Right now I dont have the 1k per seat that I spent for Sugar Bowl tickets a couple years ago and I am working off of a $500 budget. I have checked stub hub, ebay, ticket exchange, and seat hound. Anyone have any advice for finding a great deal on tickets? So far I havent found anything that great for $250 a ticket. Any advice on other places to look?

Maybe try and find someone who has season tickets or something and try to buy them?

I know my boss and a few of my co-workers got REALLY good seats for 3 Browns home games this year. I can't remember how much it was but he said it was a good deal.

Not sure how else you'd get a hold of them. My wife wanted to buy me Steeler tickets last year for Christmas and I said fuuuuck that.. I got better places to spend money rather than tickets. Yeah I'd love to go.. but the money isn't there for that.