The lesser of two evils ...

sol740

That's the trick, and it doesn't matter who you vote for when you fall for it. Hey, if you don't vote for "asshole", you're just helping "asshole" stay in/take office. We've all heard that, and I have personally caved to that argument. However if your goal is to not have an asshole in the office/senate/house/council you're not being served. If you believe in the liberty movement you know this election is already lost, but the battle is important regardless. The republican-neocons despised Paul, and cheated left and right, changing their own rules to benefit the establishment candidate. Johnson is not Paul, but he is without question more liberty minded than either Obama/Romney. He needs support not so he can win, because he won't, but so we have our voices heard. Mr. Johnson needs to garner enough attention to be allowed on the televised debates. The setup, is for future elections. Without loud, public support, the debates (which are somehow controlled by partisan interests directly) will happily exclude anyone not of the two majors. See link below and call the number to get Gary in the debates.

Hey, just remember to not vote for the guy who voted for the assault weapons ban, nor the guy who wanted to socialize healthcare. Have fun figuring out which is which.

http://www.dailypaul.com/256475/jesse-ventura-let-gary-johnson-debate

He does an AMA every week! I will be voting for him instead of writing Paul in. I'm curious to see how the sueing will go, I'm sure nothing will happen until after the general election and screw him over completely.

I wish Ron Paul would endorse him, or atleast strongly hint that he backs him.

Sorry, this time around, it has to be about getting Obama and his agenda out. I have no doubt there are 1000's of better people in our country to be elected president than Romney. I did not like Romney in the primaries, but I do believe that a Romney / Ryan ticket is infinitely better than what we have.

I see your point and I love people standing up for things they believe are right, so a little part of me wishes you luck. But, I truly hope small party candidates that have no chance in Hell of winning and write-ins don't take away enough votes to result in this man staying in office.