2003 CBR 600RR - Stars and Stripes - $5300

BDBGoalie

2003 Honda CBR 600RR

I am the second owner of this bike, and I have owned it since December 2006. She has treated me good, never gave me any mechanical problems, and always rode nice. Honda bikes are great combination of handling and performance, which makes them much more forgiving and easier to ride than their competitors.

She has 20,142 miles, and that number is subject to change as I will be riding it. I love this bike and hate to sell it, but I leave for the military on 13 APR. Since I can’t utilize her during the upcoming season, I want to find a good home for her.

Please call with any questions. Email responses will take longer to be reviewed.

614-348-7961 – Ben

$5300 OBO

Modifications:

Pilot Power Tires - One of the best performing street tires - Approx 7/10 life remaining.

520 Chain and Sprockets - Gearing change of -1/+2 – Acceleration focused.

Yoshimura Slip-on Exhaust - Great power adder - Not obnoxiously loud.

EBC Green Stuff Brake Pads - Great braking performance while maintaining streetability - Approx 7/10 life remaining.

ATE Super Blue Brake Fluid - Has a higher boiling point than stock fluid. The color makes flushing much easier.

Woodcraft Clutch Cover Protector - Saves the cover in the case of a lowside.

Speedohealer V3 - Adjusted speedometer to correctly read speed.

6000K HID System - Provides two to three times as much light as stock halogens.

Custom Paint Job - Clone of Nicky Hayden's bike - Will always draw a crowd.

Rear Seat Cowl - Paint matched - Gives the race look.

3nf3k93p5ZZZZZZZZZ93u3d7f398220351c30.jpg3k23m13lcZZZZZZZZZ93u3480e00f1e8011df.jpg

3n53mc3laZZZZZZZZZ93u9d5dda4cee3a166e.jpg3m73p93laZZZZZZZZZ93uec5b47a532831927.jpg

Seems like a nice bike....I dont care about the < 50 posts :)

I agree...seems high. you have a few extras on it...so that might add some. The paint is custom...that might subtract some.

If you get 4200 for this...I would be surprised.

Yup. The Bens are steadily taking over the world.

If the price seems too high, thats where the OBO comes in, just make an offer I can't refuse. But I think the value of the bike is about right.

Edited by FireBird1982

• 3 weeks later...

man I really want this bike.... I mean really really... wish I had the cash flow mang... I couldn't get a grand together let alone 5... sure you don't wanna just store it at my house and let me ride it while you are away and let ya have it back when ya get home??? I promise to be super gentle with it!!:D;)

uhh i think your way high on the price for the miles bro- good luck with everything

btw- what happened to the 50 post before you can sell???

I've been a member since 2007, my post count was lost when the site went down. Since I'm not a post whore, and more of a troll, it has stayed low.

RICK-JAMES.gif

Edited by max power