Have a car trailer?

wnaplay1647545503

I am selling the roadster tomorrow and need to take it to circleville. The kicker is part of the deal includes a motorcycle and I need to bring it back. I have never strapped one down before and fear it tipping over.

1. Does anyone have a flat deck car hauler I can borrow?

2. How do I strap down a motorcycle?

If someone has a trailer and would be interested in helping but not allow someone to use their trailer, please tell me what your time is worth. I have to be in circleville between 11am-2pm. Thanks

I am selling the roadster tomorrow and need to take it to circleville. The kicker is part of the deal includes a motorcycle and I need to bring it back. I have never strapped one down before and fear it tipping over.

1. Does anyone have a flat deck car hauler I can borrow?

2. How do I strap down a motorcycle?

If someone has a trailer and would be interested in helping but not allow someone to use their trailer, please tell me what your time is worth. I have to be in circleville between 11am-2pm. Thanks

You can borrow our truck if you need to. We brought my motorcycle back from Maryland in the bed of the truck. Can't help on the car trailer though.

no trailer but i have strapped downa motorcyle in a open trailer with no bump to hold it to. justt strap all four corners down so it cant move forward OR backward. if you are really worried. nail a few stacked 2x4s down to the trailer floor and then push it against that and strap it down that way. ive done my yzf600 my vstar and a kawasucki cruiser this way on a open trailer with no issues.

mostt people use two maybe 3 straps... i am over kill and strap it from every where and use like 6 :lol: can never be too many straps