and away i go..

Hoblick

heading out after work on thursday night (really friday morning 3 a.m.)

heading to virginia beach on the bike

then from there who knows where, somewhere warm!

hopefully we dont get rained on to much friday on the way out.

its sure gonna be chilly though.

i went out last night at 3 a.m. to test the waters on how much i need to layer up, or what set of gear im going to wear.

i realy dont wanna wear the cold weather gear thats waterproof, cause when i hit warm weather im gonna hate the bulk and uncomfortableness of it, but my shift havoc pants and icon motorhead jacket are a little bit chilly and are not water proff.

ohh decisions

shit i dont know we will probably do about 1500 or so after its all said and done

i know its like 600 miles i think to VA, but after that we will just go wherever is warmer

plan is virginia beach by 4pm chill out grab some food and a cheap room, decide which way we wanna travel and leave sat morning in that direction, go wherever, head back sunday night

Looks like the only time the temp @ Va Beach is going to get out of the 50's, it'll be raining. At least that's what the Weather.com 10 day forecast looks like. I think you'll be headed South.

Looks like the only time the temp @ Va Beach is going to get out of the 50's, it'll be raining. At least that's what the Weather.com 10 day forecast looks like. I think you'll be headed South.

friday says 72 degrees with a 30% chance of rain

good enough for me lol

better than here where its gonna be low 50s and 70% chance of rain

shit i dont know we will probably do about 1500 or so after its all said and done

i know its like 600 miles i think to VA, but after that we will just go wherever is warmer

plan is virginia beach by 4pm chill out grab some food and a cheap room, decide which way we wanna travel and leave sat morning in that direction, go wherever, head back sunday night

Not sure what your route is...but WV 33 from Harman, WV to Harrisonburg, VA is one of the finest, smoothest, twistiest motorcycle roads you will ever see. I have ridden from Cleveland to Harrisonburg in 1 day several times. Lots of cheap hotels and college bars in Harrisonburg.

well what we kind have mapped out is

23s to 35s

jump on 60 take it to 311

then hit 40... pretty close to the bottom of WVA/VA

take that prety much all the way.. until we have to jump on 460 for a short stint which will take us right into Virginia beach

kinda wanna stay as far south as possible

virginia beach was nice.. great temps got a hotel with an ocean view.. rt 311 in virginia is awesome... im currently in some ratty hotel in roanoke.. my bike is in my hotel room lol... did about 1000 miles so far.. ill post again when i get back home withe more details and pics