94 Dodge Cummins $2700

On3Performance

Ill get photos up tomorrow, the truck is not pretty and has been used. Runs and starts up great, newer rebuilt trans from Jasper the previous owner claims. I didnt get paperwork to back up his claim but he did have some(Im an idiot and left it there). 285k miles, standard cab, automatic

ISSUE: The truck does not have a belt on it and the pulley's all have a lot of build up in them. I threw a belt on it and it started to walk off the pulley and shut the truck down. Not clearly sure if its just grime in the pulley or if there is another underlying cause.

TRUCK IS SOLD AS IS

Im not open for trades and Im not negotiable. Im going to start doing turbo setups for these trucks and Ill leave it sit out back and just use for parts if I have to.

Anyone interested let me know, Ill try and get some photos up tomorrow

4x4? 12v or 24v Cummins? 2500 or 3500? dullies? Short or long bed? Sorry I know lot of questions. Photos would be nice.

Its listed...

94=12valve

standard cab=long bed

With a reg cab long bed my assumption is its a 2500

• 1 month later...

Yes I would for sure consider guns, Im keeping my eye out for a full auto mp5 and I can toss cash your way on top of the deal. I would say Im kidding but Im really not

I know thats not going to probably be a deal we could strike but I am also looking for some sort of revolver. I have never owned one and looking for something fun to shoot. Let me know what you have, send me a pm or email me on3performance@aol.com

Thanks