Wife's new Red Dress (Haters gonna Hate)

Xyster101

Whatever you do in life, please don't lose that great sarcastic sense of humor!

Let's be for real the Nissan line is not exactly notorious for being great handling cars out of the box. ESPECIALLY the G35/37 line. The suspension dampening just isn't as on par with some of the Euro/Roadster esque options out there.

Disliking the ATS or whatever Cadillac does not come as a surprise. I've been crying foul on new American car interiors for years.

Drove the car on a 3 hour trip. The car is a great driver car.

Steering: tight, quick, and very responsive

Tires: suck, they break loose easy on turns.

Interior: love keyless entry and push start. Gauges are layed out fantastic and easy to read. The tach has a programable shift light too.

Shifting is smooth and quick, very short gears

Over all the car is a blast to drive. It gets looks everywhere I go.

Most important the wife really loves it.

I might be bias because I have never had a new car, but this thing is so much fun to drive, even under 4,000 rpm. I thought my MR2 was a blast!

The steering ratio is awesome, seat feels great, and shifting has a great feel to it.

Say what you want, but for a daily driver sporty car, this thing is a blast. What does your wife daily drive? This was more fun for me then a A5 and way more fun then a 370z.

Oh yeah and I am getting 30.5 MPG with it with hard acceleration off the line!

Rt 42 was closed and a detour took me here.. . racing gods are saying something.

http://i462.photobucket.com/albums/qq342/xyster101/cars/IMAG00751.jpg

Good Purchase, car has gotten awesome reviews. My only issue is not all wheel drive.

AWD would have sucked up even more power from the engine. Easier to kick the ass end out.

Car is a blast to drive. Amazing the positives and negatives made about it. The car is a great driver car, responsive, light, great steering and good suspension feel so far. It is a car that can be pushed to the limit without fear of killing one's self. Once you get a C6 to the limit, your going 80mph. Do more with less.

There is a certain satisfaction that comes from keeping up with a C6 in the turns at Mid Ohio with a 22 year old 200hp MR2. Until you hit a straight :dumb: