Thoughts on feesability

Buckeye1647545503

Just thinking out loud here, I have long since dreamed of doing a car show where everyone is invited and some of the cool things certain aspects of the car culture do are showcased. Like old school lowriders hopping. Import show would add a Bikini contest since the women are normally the best part of that show :p. Maybe some old skools shooting fire etc. But the main event I dream of a Aussie style burnout competition with big power cars with plenty of room to move around. Kind of a big celebration of the car hobby as a whole instead of a small slice like normal

Now I know it would be a ass load of work to set up, that's not in doubt BUT do you think it would be well received ? (mostly the Ausse style burnout competition?)

the burn out competition would be the shit.

couple of ideas:

- maybe have it at cooper stadium or something similar so you could also have a drift event with it.

-the lowridder hopping event is a good idea, just have to be willing to deal with the crowd that comes with it.

-you could always go NOPI style and have a big ass foam party after the bikini competition.

On a more serious note:

-see if state/city parks will allow you to rent one of their parks. Since a majority of state/city parks are way over budget, any additional revenue to offset cost they will usually listen too.

-have part of the proceeds to go to the local fire/police department or some tree hugging organization so you have an easier time to get permits.

-One way to get funding before the event so you have additional cash upfront to negotiate contracts(with cash in hand) is vendor areas that pay ideally a few months upfront to be in the food garden, beer vendors, part suppliers etc.

Edited by 10phone2