Yosh tuning around Cbus?

swingset

Pulling the battery cable will not reset the ecm? I thought I heard somewhere before that you could undo a yosh tune by removing the battery cable which would reset the ecm.

Supposedly on the DL1k there's a 20 minute reset, if you pull the cable for more than that you reset the ECM, so if you wanna keep Yosh tune you just have to beat that window.

It's like a PC tune. Stays on even with the battery removed. It basically burns it into the ECU.

If he had a Yosh box tune, he'd be best to zero it out and go to DTM and use the box and tune with the dyno.

But, I have one in new condition and can let DTM go and use it. I would like to be there to make sure it stays in new condition.

It's like a PC tune. Stays on even with the battery removed. It basically burns it into the ECU.

If he had a Yosh box tune, he'd be best to zero it out and go to DTM and use the box and tune with the dyno.

But, I have one in new condition and can let DTM go and use it. I would like to be there to make sure it stays in new condition.

Actually, I don't think I need the dyno if what I'm reading is correct. The Vstrom's of my year have a very predictable "hole" in the programming. From what I've read it's down to a science what values need changed and where. Almost every one with my year of bike running stock ECM/Pipes has ended up with the same adjustment give or take a few tenths of a percent....we're talking hundreds of bikes, all over the world and it's usually within a tenth of a percent either way. There's even a "loaner" Yosh that makes it around, so it's been pretty sussed out.

According to the experts, it needs 1.5% on the A side and 5% on the B side (low).

Lizard, you haven't replied to my PM. If you're not interested that's cool just wanna know either way so I can get on with whatever I'm going to do.

I'm willing to meet you, but honestly, i would hook up with Brian at DTM or whatever. I just am slammed with work and don't have time to do it after 5pm. If you want to meet in the mornings, that works, but that's about it...

I am not willing to adjust anything on anyone's bike as I don't want to be responsible. I can show you how to use it and you can do the programming on your own while I watch.

Let me know or I can leave it with a buddy I trust and you can meet with him and have it done then...

You can also come to the STT event at Mid-Ohio on April 25/26 and do it there... I always have it in the trailer...