Is there a fast list on CR?

Dale Pittman

I mostly race at Norwalk, Thompson, and Quaker City. Not sure how to post photos, but here is a video from my first time out this year after rebuilding the engine. It is mainly a lot of warm up video and first launch and first full pass. The first pass was with one of the small nitrous system with a lot of timing being pulled to make sure everything was hooked back up and working.

I also have the engine for sale. If it sells I will likely switch to a turbo engine combination:

http://www.racingjunk.com/Drag-Racing/2777424/765-quot-Brodix-5-quot-Nitrous-Engine.html

Thanks,

Ignore the haters. They are as jealous as the rest of us. For most of us, myself included running 1/8th mile isn't that interesting because my car isn't fast enough to do anything fun in the 1/8th. Hell, I could run a 1 mile event and not go as fast as you are in the 1/8th.

I'm really curious about your gs.. It's fairly awesome you wrench on your own cars and race them. That's rare. have my props and confused me at first.. The other thread talking about a 10sec pass in your vette and then you posted this thread about a 6sec car that you gave no detail about. That's why a lot of dudes got butt hurt maybe. Mis-communication is a common mistake. Welcome to cr and I look forward to competing against your gs sometime

I also have the engine for sale. If it sells I will likely switch to a turbo engine combination:

http://www.racingjunk.com/Drag-Racing/2777424/765-quot-Brodix-5-quot-Nitrous-Engine.html

Thanks,

$40g's? will you accept payment in form of interpretive dance? i've been looking for looking for an engine swap in my dd buick rendezvous...:fuckyeah:

I'm really curious about your gs.. It's fairly awesome you wrench on your own cars and race them. That's rare. have my props and confused me at first.. The other thread talking about a 10sec pass in your vette and then you posted this thread about a 6sec car that you gave no detail about. That's why a lot of dudes got butt hurt maybe. Mis-communication is a common mistake. Welcome to cr and I look forward to competing against your gs sometime

Thanks for the good words. I have always built and worked on my own cars, when ever time allowed. Providing no new issues come up with the GS I am planning to be at NTR on Sunday if the rain holds off, and at 42 on Sat Nov 3. It is my last chance to get in a good 1/4 pass on this new project before the tracks around here close for the winter.

I look forward to meeting up sometime to check out your car and seeing it run.

Thanks,

what's done to the GS? Detail on the race car? Pictures?

Check out post #29. It has a you tube link that a friend made for us that shows the cars when we tested at Norwalk. I think the link may have some kind of setting that prevents it from being viewed on a mobil device, so check it out when your on your regular PC.

The GS has a E-Force SC and some basic related bolt ons.

Thanks,