Chrysler Techs and 2.7L gurus PLEASE help

Benner

Had to replace the water pump in the gf's car Sunday. Didn't get to finish it so I finished it today. Tming marks were all dead on. Triple checked it. Started the car on first try and the Tensioner was bad, so it was clacking and clanking around like crazy but running good otherwise. Replaced the Tensioner by simply pulling the power steering pump, dropping the side motor mount for more access and pulling the tensioner cover and tensioner. Reverse process to re-install

However, once I got everything buttoned back up it simply turns over, no start. Everything sounds good however nothing. Getting spark and the occasional sputter, but not even a hint of trying to start.

Any help would be really appreciated.

Trolls need not post.

Timings off. Prolly didn't bend valves, slack was not on the tensioner side of the belt, so when you released the tensioner it moved everything around.

I'm thinking this may be it. They have a really bad habit of the cams wanting to twist clockwise as soon as tensions released so I'm thinking it may have jumped a couple teeth when I popped the tensioner loose and I just didn't hear it. Too bad theres no external timing markings.

Really want to light this car on fire and walk away. Waterpump calls for 6.5 hours via alldata. I've been under the hood now for two days. Thought I could shortcut a couple steps but looks like there's no possible way to.

UPDATE: Car starts and runs with the cam sensor unplugged. Have to crank it for about 6 seconds before it starts but it idles fine and revs ok. However in gear it bogs down really bad.

I'm guessing this means it skipped a couple teeth since it won't start at all with the cam sensor plugged in (no reference for correct timing) and it's bogging down when it starts.