WE'RE LOOKING FOR PEOPLE

STEVE-O

First off if you want to use me as a reference, shoot me a pm with your name and contact info and also if you have any experience and any ASE certs. We are looking to hire people asap so please don't hesitate. Job is 40+ hours a week m-f... We are also in need of detail/ inventory positions also. You do no need experience for the positions.

APPLY HERE: https://wfa.kronostm.com/index.jsp?applicationName=CarMaxNonReqExt&locale=en_US

Yes if you see another position (or know someone interested in another state) that is interested in a position that is not a automotive tech spot feel free to send me your info etc like above. If you have any questions I will be happy to answer all that I can the best I can.

EDIT: Forgot to mention it is not flat rate and all the tools you need are provided for you. This is a big deal for some I know so don't let not having tools etc stop you

Production tech spots are also going to be going to 45+ hours a week here shortly

They don't list that they are looking for any ASE techs. I guess I'm too over qualified for them.

its just how the wording is to draw in more people. you dont need to apply for a ase tech spot just any tech spot at all. just like it says apprentice tech spot wich we dont have but thats why you dont NEED experience.

And it is a corp company so its not going to be ran like most shops is more what Rocky is getting at. We also have great benefits for just about anything you can think of.

I know this is likely a question I already have the answer to, but how flexible would they be with a college students schedule? I know they are likely looking for full time people willing to work whatever, figured it didn't hurt to ask.

Depends on the position, some are set hours some are not. They will work with you and help pay for school and ase testing etc..