Easter

DollFace

I dunno...I think I have made a few already. At least some threads that gave people a reason to talk about something else. I have been quite successful so far. :)

No, no...you missunderstood me. I have no idea what other threads you've created. I'm just saying this one in general will take off pretty big, because post after post has been happening in it.

Oh how the internet is so hard to let people know what you're really trying to say....:lol:

I do also think Easter is a great day to celebrate the greatness of my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. I thank him for his forgiveness. There have been things that i've thought/think/say/do that are not becoming of his Christian children, but everyday i try to do better even though i slip often. I appreciate all of the blessing he has bestowed on my and everything that he has allowed to happen to me so that i may glorify him and share his goodness. :-) Happy Easter to everyone and may God bless you and keep you.

Ebon

In case anyone wondered...

The proper wine for ham dinner on Easter, would be:

Best: White Zinfandel (blush)

Better: Merlot (red)

Better: Fume/Sauvignon Blanc (white)

Good: Reisling (white)

This is for basic baked ham. Certain spices or sauces will change to a different wine.

when in doubt, a Reisling works with almost anything, and most of them on the shelf are good.