This bitch.

R1Limited

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually I think you are getting me confused with jagr, we do look alike on bikes.....:cool::D

Lies. Moose has forearms like popeye.

I don't want arms like that after he told me of their inherent dangers.

He has the ability snap your junk off like a celery stalk and throw it in the tall grass, never to be seen again.:D

Lies. Moose has forearms like popeye.

I don't want arms like that after he told me of their inherent dangers.

He has the ability snap your junk off like a celery stalk and throw it in the tall grass, never to be seen again.:D

i have been working out everyday just to be like you guys. i swear!!!;)

she rides a ninja 500, doesn't that just scream "i'm a chick"?

Hey I had a dude contact me about buying my bike cause he wants to upgrade...so don't go there either. And, what makes it a chic bike is that it is purple not cause it is a 500.... :slap:

Hey I had a dude contact me about buying my bike cause he wants to upgrade...so don't go there either. And, what makes it a chic bike is that it is purple not cause it is a 500.... :slap:

LOL

just giving you a hard time...

Ha ha. Well, at least everyone will know who I am when I pull up to the Spring meet, cause I think I am the only one riding something less than a 600. Oh well.... "Here comes dollface on her powerwheels. What the hell is that hanging off the back of the bike, her cookies? Oh my god, it's her ass. She should have went with the 650!"