Attorney

351mach11647545510

Need a good custody/family law attorney. Need a good one, not a cheap one. Situation in case there is one that deals more with this, not married and no previous agreement. Not trying to take custody, but want to set up a good custody agreement and child support. One minute we agree on shared parenting, the next it's me being told I'm gonna get fucked

My wife is retired now but has several good referrals.

Start with Allison Gill at 614-523-7575 She's great and a good friend of ours. Tell her Tamie Snyder / Tim Lauro sent you. She's in Westerville near St. Ann's.

Others are James hanneman 932-5000; shawn dingus 542-0220 but I personally only know Allison.

PM me with any questions.

My wife is retired now but has several good referrals.

Start with Allison Gill at 614-523-7575 She's great and a good friend of ours. Tell her Tamie Snyder / Tim Lauro sent you. She's in Westerville near St. Ann's.

Others are James hanneman 932-5000; shawn dingus 542-0220 but I personally only know Allison.

PM me with any questions.

HAHA!! A++++++ Allison Gill, I also highly recomend her as well, my wife has worked for her now for almost 10 years :)

Tell her that Daniel Weaver sent you :)