Donations still needed Official 2012 CR Toy Drive

wnaplay1647545503

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d87/wnaplay/mayorstoydrive.jpg

Once again we are doing the CR toy drive. We are asking members to donate a new unwrapped toy so a child in need will have something this christmas. As the holiday draws closer I will update with a time so anyone who wnats to be there when we drop them off can be. If people want to drop off the items and make a meet/dinner out of the evening we can as well. If you prefer to donate cash instead of a gift we will purchase the gifts for you as we have done in years past. I will make myself available to anyone wishing to donate items and will also be using the cake shop as a drop off location if anyone prefers to use it. If enough people want to donate cash I will setup a paypal account. For anyone who has not witnessed the look on a childs face on christmas morning who otherwise would not be getting a gift I can tell you from experience it is something special.

If you would like to send money and have us pay for the gifts you can send money to me through pay jasonebright@sbcglobal.net

I will be entering everyones name who donates into a raffle for free cupcakes from my wifes cake shop.

Please feel free to PM me or post in here if you would like to donate something. Thanks

Unless for some reason something changes we will be donating these items to the columbus fire department to distribute.

List of those who have donated(if you wish not to be on the list please just say so)

1. Doc

2. Lt1Rick

3. DTA09

4. Silverhatch

5. BBQdDude

6. Draco-REX

7. Beatercamaro

8.Macpyro2

Edited by wnaplay

• 3 weeks later...
I wanted to clear up some confusion. There have been a few others also doing toy drives this year that are not associated with our own but mentioned on the site. While we do not care who you donate to and are very happy to everyone that chooses to offer something to someone in need, this thread is for our members who wish to donate and give back to the community on behalf of cr and our group. Our toy drive is still going on through this week and anyone who wishes to donate a toy or money for toys to be purchased is still encouraged to do so. Please post in here or pm me regarding any donations needing picked up or dropped off. Thanks so much.