WTB: Toyota Solara parts/having trouble finding them + good/cheap paint shop

Turbs3000

My dad hit a deer with his 2000 Toyota Solara. Luckily he's ok and the car for the most part is ok. It buckled the hood and cracked a headlight and that is about it. Though, I am having some trouble tracking down the parts at a reasonable rate. None of the junkyards I have contacted have any Solara's. Craigslist didn't have anything, ebay was pretty dead too. So I am reaching out for help.

I'm in need of a:

drivers side headlight

Hood

for a 2000 Toyota Solara v6

Also, who do people use now a days for cheap easy painting. I had always used JP @ Maaco (I think he may have been a member here) But since he left there idk where to turn for paint stuff.

Thanks in advance guys.

Edited by Turbs3000

• 3 weeks later...
Good and cheap paint places dont really belong in the same sentence. However my buddy mike runs bob boyd lincoln body shop and has hooked numerous people up here on the forum with some straight deals

Fair, I guess I meant things like that. In the past I have used guys who paint for a living but would pick up extra work on the side.

Try the guys at the westerville oreilly's. They might be able to track down the body parts you need. Talk to cody that works there about the paint work, he's been doing body / paint work for a while and he's good at it.

Tell them Leigh sent you.