gun control

JaronsToy

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I doubt it. Too much gun control would assure the next republican would win no matter what. Worse case scenario they take automatic riflles.. but even that would take a few years. The focus now needs to be on getting our money right. Obama didnt seem to care about it enough to push the envelope. I seriously think the manufacturers are using scare tactics to make a profit.

I doubt it. Too much gun control would assure the next republican would win no matter what. Worse case scenario they take automatic riflles.. but even that would take a few years. The focus now needs to be on getting our money right. Obama didnt seem to care about it enough to push the envelope. I seriously think the manufacturers are using scare tactics to make a profit.

When you have folks such as Feinberg, Pelosi and The Brady Center in your corner, it's a real potential for concern. Just means this gun grab will be worse than the '08 gun grab.

When you have folks such as Feinberg, Pelosi and The Brady Center in your corner, it's a real potential for concern. Just means this gun grab will be worse than the '08 gun grab.

They move too slow, way more people have guns now do to fear, and most people wont willingly turn them in. Its a lose lose for the guberment.

They move too slow, way more people have guns now do to fear, and most people wont willingly turn them in. Its a lose lose for the guberment.

2nd term, he can do what he pleases now. Again, not sayin he will, but the gun grab has already started. Blame the Democrats, they instigate the fear better than zombies.

LOL, I'm not turning shit in, and the Military peeps and cops I've asked if they were given orders to go door to door to collect guns, they said no" fucking way". They can't destroy/repeal "Obamacare" but you keep posting the 2nd amendment is going away? Seriously? SMFH.

If there was ever a gun collection, meaning the people of America had to turn in their guns, it would not just be a random knock on the door and ask if you have any guns. Katrina had that happen, from what I have heard.

The ATF would hand off the known info they have to whoever had boots on ground. If you got a knock on the door it would turn into a he said she said from people saying what they had was stolen(do you have a police report) or that they sold it long ago and don't have a bill of sale. That's just step one.

The data base needed to start taking guns from citizens, would need to be so organized to be right, that it really just can't happen. You take a gun from an American and tell them that right is gone, Civil war breaks out. You try to say you're cleaning up the streets from gun crimes and you can have it back after XXXX amount of time for the gubment to do its work. Now you have to prove I have a gun, you have to log and be liable to return the gun, and so on. Even doing wrong, they would try to do it right and doing it right just really can't be done.

We are in a state that only requires your info be run before you buy a gun from a dealer. What happens after? No one tracks that and the system has not way to hold you liable. Ohio does not require you register your weapon. So once it is out of the store, there is only a hint in the system of where it went when it left the store.

Hold your guns you have close. It will get harder to buy guns in the future, but I see that happening regardless of which party is in office. Buy up your ammo. That's an easier way for the system to put a strain on the gun owners. Be smart with your gun ownership and sales, if you choose to sell. Proving you're a good guy to any system will probably benefit you better than trying to prove a point to the system.

LOL, I'm not turning shit in, and the Military peeps and cops I've asked if they were given orders to go door to door to collect guns, they said no" fucking way". They can't destroy/repeal "Obamacare" but you keep posting the 2nd amendment is going away? Seriously? SMFH.

It was never once said, that 2nd Amendment Rights would be stripped. It is feasible, that many restrictions could be put into place. This, induces panic, and begins the gun grab aka people run out and buy shit up like mad men. Again, lengthy back orders and ammo shelves going bare again due to the possibility of restrictions. There are about 50,000 other issues facing this country that are more important, so let us all hope they stay busy with those issues. Legislation has already been quietly introduced within the past year, so again, let us hope this trend does not continue.

You fucks! STAHP! Every time you gun grabbing cunts get your panties in a bunch, the more I have to pay for shit. So calm the fuck down! Didn't you learn 4 years ago when you did the same shit? Only thing that happened was that prices went up.

You fucks! STAHP! Every time you gun grabbing cunts get your panties in a bunch, the more I have to pay for shit. So calm the fuck down! Didn't you learn 4 years ago when you did the same shit? Only thing that happened was that prices went up.

So you want to grab up guns but don't want anyone else to? Is that what you are saying?

Just wait a couple months when people realize they have to pay their credit card bills and put their shit up for sale for less.