gun control

JaronsToy

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wait a couple months when people realize they have to pay their credit card bills and put their shit up for sale for less.

This. While I do not care for Obama, I also did not care for Romney in the least. Personally, I do not feel that he was any better when it came to Gun Rights. Granted, it is Obama's last 4 years and he can technically make any decision he wants without recourse, but, he still has to get through a Republican-lead HoR, and a Senate that remembers what happened to them after the 1994 AWB. At this point, I think anything related to gun control is all talk and won't go anywhere.

So you want to grab up guns but don't want anyone else to? Is that what you are saying?

Just wait a couple months when people realize they have to pay their credit card bills and put their shit up for sale for less.

No, I don't want to grab up guns. I want to own an AR for my enjoyment, the same way I own a nice watch, or a set of golf clubs. I'm not running out in a frenzy, stock piling and buying because I think all guns are getting banned and the evil commie goverment is taking away our guns so that they can enslave us all. If you were planning on buying an AR next week, go buy an AR next week. Don't go out and buy 10 now. I'm just not going to buy one at all because they are overpriced now. I'm not spending $700+ on a $300 gun.

No, I don't want to grab up guns. I want to own an AR for my enjoyment, the same way I own a nice watch, or a set of golf clubs. I'm not running out in a frenzy, stock piling and buying because I think all guns are getting banned and the evil commie goverment is taking away our guns so that they can enslave us all. If you were planning on buying an AR next week, go buy an AR next week. Don't go out and buy 10 now. I'm just not going to buy one at all because they are overpriced now. I'm not spending $700+ on a $300 gun.

We agree....... for once

Originally Posted by kickass

Fuck!

+1

*sticks hands in pockets and kicks the gravel*

My real concern is Supreme Court appointees within the next 4 years. That's the truly shitty part.

Maybe or maybe not, can we wait for those decisions to be made first before bitching? Maybe the guy makes a radical decision and appoints someone moderate, maybe he doesn't, chances are he will appoint what you are worried about. But fuck can we wait to worry/complain until then?

Maybe or maybe not, can we wait for those decisions to be made first before bitching? Maybe the guy makes a radical decision and appoints someone moderate, maybe he doesn't, chances are he will appoint what you are worried about. But fuck can we wait to worry/complain until then?

Have you seen the last two he put in there? :dumb:

I've never seen a $300 AR. $600 is generally bottom of the barrel. Gotta pay to play

I've never seen a $300 AR. $600 is generally bottom of the barrel. Gotta pay to play

On reddit.com/r/guns there was a guide to building cheapest AR that is still semi decent (at least chrome moly barrel)

One guy built one for just under $450 I believe, using the scratch/marred parts some places offer from time to time.

LOL, I'm not turning shit in, and the Military peeps and cops I've asked if they were given orders to go door to door to collect guns, they said no" fucking way". They can't destroy/repeal "Obamacare" but you keep posting the 2nd amendment is going away? Seriously? SMFH.

.000002centsworth - if the law dictates, regardless of how they feel, that is a lawfull order.

There are still some that fight DADT....even now.

.000002centsworth - if the law dictates, regardless of how they feel, that is a lawfull order.

There are still some that fight DADT....even now.

You going door to door, you are active right? Better yet will you stand on your father's doorstep and demand his guns for the federal government?

Swiped from another source...

Well the current administration re-posted it's agenda. I'll let them speak for themselves.

http://change.gov/agenda/urbanpolicy_agenda/

Address Gun Violence in Cities: Obama and Biden would repeal the Tiahrt Amendment, which restricts the ability of local law enforcement to access important gun trace information, and give police officers across the nation the tools they need to solve gun crimes and fight the illegal arms trade. Obama and Biden also favor commonsense measures that respect the Second Amendment rights of gun owners, while keeping guns away from children and from criminals. They support closing the gun show loophole and making guns in this country childproof. They also support making the expired federal Assault Weapons Ban permanent.

There you have it

- Repeal tiahart so people other than LEO can access trace data because law enforcement already can.

- Common sense measures, such as no-one should have a gun ?

- Secure storage requirements so you can be charged if someone steals your gun or if it's not kept 'properly' secured.

- closing the mythical gun show loophole

- making guns childproof........... looks like all the manufacturers just failed on this one

- Permanent ugly gun ban

You going door to door, you are active right? Better yet will you stand on your father's doorstep and demand his guns for the federal government?

What I would do doesn't matter, just as what I personally think doesn't matter. I can refuse, resign, etc...but in the big picture some poor cadot/butter bar would end up doing it.

What I would do doesn't matter, just as what I personally think doesn't matter. I can refuse, resign, etc...but in the big picture some poor cadot/butter bar would end up doing it.

Yup, it's sad to call it a hard right over an easy wrong. Training can help instill muscle memory, but can not serve as a real world scenario of what would really go down. Every planned scenario, TTP's, doctrine, battle plan, whatever, tends to fall apart upon contact (hostile or non-hostile).

Gun store took all day to put out inventory today due to price changes. It is what it is. He doesn't have to play nice this time to win voters. I am more affraid of whatever NATO tries to impose. If anyone says nothing is coming from the military better get ready. I can only speak for 3ID but if soldiers own a firearm they are moved up a risk level for everything they do. Whatever, I've got 2 years left. 1% raises and tricare fee hikes are enough for me to get out.