Ebay the cheapest to find a 16.5A power brick for 360?

Browning

Just bought a RROD xbox for $5 and need the power brick. Found a few on ebay, didn't know if that's the cheapest place or not?

Also, did the old ones have internal hard drives? I know next to nothing about them and only bought it to tinker with lol

Ok guy called and said he found a power brick so I have it now. This one has a chrome dvd rom cover if that means anything? It's got the 16.6 power supply so I found out online it's an old one. It's also supposed to be modded to play burnt games but who knows if true. Now I just need to figure out what needs done to get it going. Showed me a youtube video where a guy done something with ejecting the tray, then keeping it from shutting and it allowed it to work for a short time. Said he was able to do this successfully twice. Tried replicating it tonight but couldn't get it.

How much for the 20gb shipped to 43764?

Pulled a code from it and got

0110 Ram error, this is caused by a cold or bridged solder joint on one of the Ram chips.

The motherboard might have flexed from excessive heat and caused either the solder to fail, or heatsinks to not contact correctly. I don't know if the x-clamp fix will work.

Heatsink should never wiggle. Is the GPU and CPU heatsinks rock solid now? If not do the x-clamp fix if it has the old heatsink on the bottom that looks like an X. Google it. You just need the parts list and a trip to home depot. I would only put on expensive thermal paste from microcenter. Worked on one of my old old 360s.

I have seen different parts list for the screws and washers so not sure which to get. Also, I'd rather not drill anything if it's not needed.

Thing was on all day yesterday and was fine. Shut it off and back on, RROD. Repeat the process and it's fine, until you shut it off.