FS- Mophie Juice Pack Pro iPhone 4/4s case

oh8sti

LNIB - used for a month or so until I upgraded to the 5. Comes in original box, papers, cable. It's a matte black, feels/looks new and honestly changes the way you live when you don't have to be tethered to a charger. Basically I can charge my phone almost 2 full times with this. Charger is a mini USB btw. 2000mah charging capacity.

I paid $99 about a month ago

Asking $75 firm

http://s640.beta.photobucket.com/user/oh8ti/media/0E92F102-C160-42B7-B1FA-DDCC6AAB5997-8599-0000058F76E528FF.jpg.html

but but but i thought the eyefone had a stunning revolutionary amazing incredible innovative battery and therefore you wouldn't need this?

There isn't a phone in existence that can support what I need from a battery. I do a lot of my business through emails and phone calls. Being tethered to a charge was such a pain in the ass.

but but but i thought the eyefone had a stunning revolutionary amazing incredible innovative battery and therefore you wouldn't need this?

the 4s does. I go from 5am to 11pm without a charge with zero issues and get 4-5-6hrs use out of it daily. He's obviously a power user....pun intended.

• 2 weeks later...