HBO - Help a Brotha Out!!!

zeitgeist57

Got this message into the CC&C email box. REPRESENT, CR!!! I'd offer him Cleetus...:no:

"Mr. Lanctot,

I am a Naval Flight Surgeon stationed in 29 Palms and am to be married on April 27th, 2013 at the Darby House in Galion, OH. I have been a classic car/truck enthusiast since childhood--my first car was a '66 Pontiac GTO clone and most recent love was my 1949 Chevy truck that I traded for my engagement ring (see pic). I am inquiring about anyone that would be interested in renting with or w/o driver, his/her vehicle to drive from the wedding? I have searched for companies that offer such a service in Columbus and have come up short. I appreciate any help you can offer!

Thank you.

Matthew Lomeli"

Dude also sent some pictures of the "Save the Date" card with his fiancee, and a nice shot of him with the Chevy.

If anyone has a unique ride, and wants to follow up with him, PM me your email addy. If you don't know, I'm not one to suffer scams/waste of time, so this is something worth pursuing. Sounds like you'd get to know a pretty cool motorhead to boot!

Got this message into the CC&C email box. REPRESENT, CR!!! I'd offer him Cleetus...:no:

"Mr. Lanctot,

I am a Naval Flight Surgeon stationed in 29 Palms and am to be married on April 27th, 2013 at the Darby House in Galion, OH. I have been a classic car/truck enthusiast since childhood--my first car was a '66 Pontiac GTO clone and most recent love was my 1949 Chevy truck that I traded for my engagement ring (see pic). I am inquiring about anyone that would be interested in renting with or w/o driver, his/her vehicle to drive from the wedding? I have searched for companies that offer such a service in Columbus and have come up short. I appreciate any help you can offer!

Thank you.

Matthew Lomeli"

Dude also sent some pictures of the "Save the Date" card with his fiancee, and a nice shot of him with the Chevy.

If anyone has a unique ride, and wants to follow up with him, PM me your email addy. If you don't know, I'm not one to suffer scams/waste of time, so this is something worth pursuing. Sounds like you'd get to know a pretty cool motorhead to boot!

• 1 month later...

I let this one die, but the guy just sent me an email back. If it's a fraud, it's really elaborate, and he's giving some pretty good instructions on where he proposes to be! Wedding's in April 27th, and the car would be used to go from the Darby House to the Hampton Inn...16 miles total. More in this guys email...

It's late but I'll send his follow-up email to anyone who wants to possibly help this guy out, or knows someone who would as well. Thanks!