FS Wood Burner / Heater

smokin5s

For Sale, Wood burner with extra pipe and thermostat controlled fan.

I have recently replaced all the metal on the inside with good strong metal that will be good for years to come. It comes with quite a bit of indoor pipe as well.

Price is $150

below is my craigslist add, I can't get to photobucket while at work to post pictures... I will try to do that tonight.

http://columbus.craigslist.org/for/3407485907.html

I could potentially be interested in trades depending on what you have. This heater can be used inside your house as well as your garage. I used it in my barn until I upgraded to a bigger unit to be able to heat the building that we are building behind my shop.

size of the wood burner or size that it will heat? my shop is 1200 sq feet with 16 foot ceilings and it did a decent job. and the building is NOT insulated at all... in a smaller building that is insulated, it would do a great job.

size of the wood burner or size that it will heat? my shop is 1200 sq feet with 16 foot ceilings and it did a decent job. and the building is NOT insulated at all... in a smaller building that is insulated, it would do a great job.

size of the burner.

I do not know the btu of it.... I will see if I can look up a model number.

It's not hooked up anymore, I replaced it with a bigger forced air unit that is able to heat 3k + sq feet because we are building a dog kennel behind my shop and we want to heat it also. I know that it has to be 24 inches from the wall :)

• 2 weeks later...