WTB: Reliable Transport - $5000

hot_wire

My grandpa's old Focus broke down, and he's looking for something inexpensive and reliable to replace it. Newer year, lower miles the better. Anything with good records and reliability would be great.

Let me know if you've got anything sitting in your driveway!

I saw your ad earlier. I think the maintenance costs of a European import would be too much. Thanks!

I dont have a ad up for this car yet

[threadjack]

Need a 2003 XTerra 2WD from South Carolina by chance?

always open to offers pm me more info.

I dont have a ad up for this car yet

Right. I had just seen your mention in this thread: http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1626283#post1626283

Honestly looks like a great deal! The kind of car I would go for, but thinking a Japanese or American one for him. Thanks!

Also should have specified earlier: automatic transmission.

Checked out a Protege this morning. Found some type of suspension issues and oil all over the subframe (CV joint?). Yikes. Still looking.

2002 Saturn sl1 it has its bumps dings but runs amazing. 64k miles 35mpg never had a problem with the car always runs amazing and drives great every day.

It has some previous damage from before I bought it but nothing horable and I needs a muffler replaced.( I can do this before purchess or knock the price down so you can get it fixed either way). I am geting a new car and idea like to get rid of this one before i get my new one. Damage is scrapes and cracks(all plastic car so instead of dents it cracks lol) but Rilly most only notice the Bumper scuffs/ paint flaking)

Price is under 5k( don't have.a.set price but willing to take offers) very low miles and runs amazing (never giving me a problem). Pm me to talk about price and I can send pictures if interested.