WTMF!!!

04SVT

Supporting stereotypes nationwide.

Meanwhile people across America await their Free Obama phones......

Hey, Tim. What do you mean by stereotypes? Do you know who actually owns the car?

Since you didn't actually state why it's a steretype, you still have time to figure out a good answer for me. lol ;)

Hey, Tim. What do you mean by stereotypes? Do you know who actually owns the car?

Since you didn't actually state why it's a steretype, you still have time to figure out a good answer for me. lol ;)

Don't know nor care who owns it. The premise behind my comment is that by definition a stereotype is a thought about specific types of individuals/groups, their attributes or certain ways of doing things, may or may not be accurate in reflecting reality. That leaves the interpretation open to each of us to make for ourselves. I've made my own interpretation about the person who owns it. Your interpretation may different. Fair enough ?

This year's election and the views of some members on this site have really caused me to lose respect for people.

+1

Even better that some of them "run" a business off here. I'd take my business elsewhere just based on some of the things said. I have family members that do the same thing in business and it's very unprofessional imo.