Jeg Jr teams up with Johnson

KentStateTsi

I hope for him he does. Read that they also had some chassis issues all year (trying to get it right). He usually won't qualify well, but then they get it dialed in during elims. Really didn't happen like that this year. Could've been a combo of the two.

Has anyone read anything about this deal? Will the team move out of Delaware? I know he had a tough time this year but damn. Every catalog I get says "we race what we sell". Are they going to sell AJP engines now?

They were really down on power and needed to do something. I doubt they will sell AJP engines, most mortals cannot afford one of those motors.

They have a shit ton of sportsman cars also, so they do race what they sell. The P/M and P/S cars are a little bit different lol. I dont know for sure, but I am assuming that they will stay in Delaware. this is not the first time that they have teamed up with other teams. I remember when I worked there in the mid 90's they teamed up with Warren Johnson. Then a few years ago they teamed up with caganazzi and were teamates with Dave connolly. Its all about who is making power at the time. Gott be with the best when your chasing championships.