Does anyone know him - Mid-Ohio Region Porsche Club Member

TTQ B4U

My son's classmate is going through the death of her father and as she copes is staying close to my son while in school. They are friends and encourage Nick to help her through this. That said, we don't know the family but are curious to know more without asking as I'm not sure of their situation and perhaps what happened.

Did anyone here know Christopher P. Allison? PM me if you would. Thanks.

DUBLIN: Christopher P. Allison, 45, of Dublin passed away Thursday, November 15, 2012.

He worked for A.G. Edwards and Merrill Lynch. He was on the board of Columbus Speech and Hearing, a member of Mid-Ohio Region Porsche Club and Wedgewood Country Club. He coached soccer for the Dublin Soccer League. His passion was racing his car at Mid-Ohio and other race tracks.

Knew his face, saw him at track events but didn't know him.

Heard the story last Friday but don't know and didnt pry for any of the history behind it

How's that for a relatively useless post

What'd he drive for a track car? Was he at the PCA events we went to this year?

Thanks guys. I'm trying to find out if it was medically related or perhaps a suicide. His daughter goes to school with my son and he's helping her with homework but for months she's been distracted and not turning hers in timely, ect.

As any parent we encourage helping and friendship but I don't want to expose our son to a family environment where perhaps something that isn't good for him to experience or is even dangerous is present.