ar people need input.

Spidey2721

There are really only 4 companies that make lowers and there is not a big difference between the 4. You can find some differences in quality of work, but nothing that's going to have a huge effect on your overall build.

I've never heard anything bad about their LPK either. I'd change out the trigger but, for the rest of the parts it's a place to save some money vs. other LPK.

That may have been true 8 years ago when the thread of ARFCOM was written that everyone likes to reference, but that's not so much the case these days.

Yup. Drop the money on a Geissele trigger or an LMT 2-stage trigger in the lower. You'll never go back to a "stock" AR trigger again. I also like running an ambi-selector switch, but that's me.

Yup. Drop the money on a Geissele trigger or an LMT 2-stage trigger in the lower. You'll never go back to a "stock" AR trigger again. I also like running an ambi-selector switch, but that's me.

I'm going to try out the ALG Combat Trigger. I've read good things about them.

http://palmettostatearmory.com/index.php/ar-15-05/lower-parts/enhanced-triggers/alg-combat-trigger-05-199-act.html