Wtb lq9,lq4,ls3, l76 bare long block

imstock2

As long as the block isn't damage we're good... I'll be doing forged internals anyhow..I don't want any accessories with the block. Heads going to need to be bare. If its still runing condiction and knocking that'll work. Let me know what you got

Just looking around, getting ideas.. This build I won't be releasing any info on though... Might go in the supra or corvette... Only way to find out is at sawmill in the near future..I have been giving thought into returning the corvette back to 100% stock and building a race car... Then again a fast m6 c6 corvette is a hard find

No need for rotating assembly.. Getting new internals anyhow. Only thing I cared for is the block.. Complete ls2 for 800$.. Yes please.. Not quite the 416 build I had mapped out.. Now 402 or maybe 408 with ls3 heads.. Still be a farly fast car.. Who knows maybe throw a c16 stand alone dp shot... ; ) gonna have a huge part out thread coming soon.. Hopefully some of these c6 dudes wanna go a lil faster or some ls1 guys want some heads,fuel injectors or an ls2 intake w tb