Ruger 10/22 Info Please

wagner

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would, once my other orders arrive. I have a spot I plan to hit up Wednesday, he's always got something in the back.

That would be great. All I own is one 10 round mag for my ruger. I would be thrilled if you would sell me 1 but if you have extras I would love to buy more as well. Please let me know when you find something out.

The place I talked to should get a large shipment in within the month. People are grabbing the BX-25's faster than anyone can stock them. I reserved 10 mags with the shop I spoke with, but I may go up to Cheaper than Dirt this weekend. Prices ain't so bad in the retail location as to what you see online.

The place I talked to should get a large shipment in within the month. People are grabbing the BX-25's faster than anyone can stock them. I reserved 10 mags with the shop I spoke with, but I may go up to Cheaper than Dirt this weekend. Prices ain't so bad in the retail location as to what you see online.

IF you can get me some I will take them. Shoot me a PM and we can work it out.

On a side note, since this is a 10/22 info thread, anyone have some favorite .22lr ammo they prefer? I was just getting ready to order atleast 500 rounds and hadn't decided which ones to order. I have always just used the remington that the hardware store has. I still have some remington thunderbolt ammo with a sticker that say .89 cents on the box. I'm starting to get low on surplus though. Edited by I Drive It... It Breaks!

I had the chance to get the x2 mags but I don't like them. Is Vances regaining any stock yet? How busy was it?

Well, my buddy went in at 10:30 and didn't get out until 12:00 ish. I took 2hrs vacation and left work early and got there around 4 and wasn't out until 5. I also called ahead and made "an online purchase" to hold the gun for me. The didn't have any ARs but most of the other stuff in their January ad was in stock. Got an AK47 Pistol for 679 soon to be converted to an SBR. I'm hoping the X2 Mags fit with my muzzelite stock I ordered the other day, if not, I've got some regular BX25 mags coming from a gander in another state. I can see if I can get some more shipped to the Huber store if anyone would like?