sick again

Tractor

blah, this year is kicking my butt. I think I've been 10 days since the end of July without having some type of cold. I thought losing weight, working out, changing eating habits would make me healthier. I'm about to stop and go back to gaining a nice layer of insulation.

kids bring home a whole new set of biologicals from school.

our daughter puked a shit load tonight, but then I blame it on a night of fun. lazer tag, movie, 24oz slushy, full meal at Applebee's and then some ice cream at home.

yeah...prolly not smart but it was fun as hell and afterwards she said while she hates throwing up, she'd do it all the same again :)

I'm about as unhealthy as it gets. Drink a lot. Fat. smoke a lot, out of shape. You name it, I'm it.

About 4 years ago I had sinus surgery to correct my deviated septum. Before this I was getting sick ever 2-3 months. Sinus infections.. Head colds. etc. My sinuses never drained correctly and just sat in my sinus pockets (?). I sucked pretty bad. Ever since I had that surgery I have been sick maybe once a year (if that). I don't think this year I've had a cold at all.

But the again. maybe it's the alcohol that's killing all the possible virus crap I could be getting.

- What happened to the :fuckyeah and all those smilies ?

About 4 years ago I had sinus surgery to correct my deviated septum. Before this I was getting sick ever 2-3 months. Sinus infections.. Head colds. etc. My sinuses never drained correctly and just sat in my sinus pockets (?). I sucked pretty bad. Ever since I had that surgery I have been sick maybe once a year (if that). I don't think this year I've had a cold at all.

I remember this and providing you some input. Glad it worked out. My sinus surgery was the best elective procedure I could have had done. I used to get sick, infections, bloody noses, etc.....now even when I do on rare occasion get a cold, I'm never stuffy to a point that I can't breath.

I remember this and providing you some input. Glad it worked out. My sinus surgery was the best elective procedure I could have had done. I used to get sick, infections, bloody noses, etc.....now even when I do on rare occasion get a cold, I'm never stuffy to a point that I can't breath.

This