Free Bunny

unfunnyryan

Girlfriend took this in for a friend because the friends dogs kept trying to eat it. It is female, 2-3 years old, and they told us it was litter trained, but so far it just likes to poop all over our closet.

She said we would only have it for a few days until she could find a home for it. It's been 2-3 weeks. So here it is - Mojo the bunny.

http://i.imgur.com/TbITf.jpg

You can have the food, bedding, etc. There is even a pretty good size hand made cage for it that smells pretty bad. The only condition is you can't eat or intentionally harm it, because her friends moms' spirit uses it as a vacation home or something (serious)

The only condition is you can't eat or intentionally harm it, because her friends moms' spirit uses it as a vacation home or something (serious)

1) Acquire rabbit.

2) Eat tasty aminal.

3) Therein consume tasty soul and live out two lives.

4) Profit.

Good luck I guess...

and they told us it was litter trained, but so far it just likes to poop all over our closet.

Mind you, rabbits eat their own poop. My sister had a rabbit for what seemed like 50 years (ok, she actually got it in Jr High, and it died shortly before Thanksgiving, making it something like 10 years old), but that's about all it ever did. Eat, poop, eat, poop, eat, poop... and yes, while you can litter train them, the sheer amount of poop these critters generate typically overwhelms the box within a short time period. Great for teaching kids chores/responsibility, but that's about it.

Unless, like a rabbit, you also enjoy eating poop. But if you do, I don't want to talk to you.

If you can't get rid of it you can contact the Columbus house rabbit society. Here If not I could probably find someone to foster/adopt.

FYI they like to poop where they eat. Get a small little box. Line it with news paper and Timothy or Alfalfa hay (nothing else) they will more than likely poop in there.

If you can't get rid of it you can contact the Columbus house rabbit society. Here If not I could probably find someone to foster/adopt.

FYI they like to poop where they eat. Get a small little box. Line it with news paper and Timothy or Alfalfa hay (nothing else) they will more than likely poop in there.

TIL Rabbits are extremely stupid.

Well its a purebread of whatever species it is. Himalayan something. But I don't think it is very tasty.

But it's offspring will be a litter of whatever other free rabbit I can find...and then I'll be the judge of whether they're tasty or not. :p