Turbo Ls1 Camaro, On 3 Performance's first F-Body kit

On3Performance

We are supposed to have a pre production 88 in the next few weeks to start testing with. I would for sure be able to make it fit but it would take a little cut / welding. Right now the 76mm fits pretty snug in there but just dropping the turbo flange down a little and then modifying the dp is really all I can see needing done. Nothing too serious

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whenever you get one of the kits in, can you take a picture of everything included in the kit layed out?

Or guys running the 88 can just stand the rad up.

I thought about this but i wasnt sure if the turbo would be too big and not clear the crank pulley.

Whenever you get one of the kits in, can you take a picture of everything included in the kit layed out?

I thought about this but i wasnt sure if the turbo would be too big and not clear the crank pulley.

I sure will, I dont have everything here yet to get a complete photo so thats what Im waiting on. I do however for the time have a list on my website showing exactly whats going to come in the kit

Lilmiller just shot a message back to you

Also just was setup on ls1tech as well, we are a sponsor for the forced induction section now. So that should get interesting fast, I just started an intro thread over there as well

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I have the 88 here, we are trying to figure out if we are going to fit it on the camaro to test it or just one of the mustangs here. Its going on one of them over the weekend though. Its not going to just be a simple bolt on and go but shouldnt be a big deal to make it fit as well as not standing up the radiator. I know some might do that as an easier option, I dont want to do that on my car right now though

Im having my dads graphic designer do the photos and get everything laided out. He was supposed to do it last weekend, hopefully he does it sometime this week. If you look at the first page, the kit on my car is the first production kit. Its exactly what Im shipping.

Once I do have website photos shot, I will post them up

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guess the 240 will be allot faster this year..... too bad I cant buy these parts separately....

Why is that? What parts are you after? Any build parts I can sell, your hot/cold side stuff is going to be all custom though, nothing from the fbody platform is going to just bolt on

I thought he had these kits in stock already? That's what he said over on ls1tech anyway. I know there are a ton of people interested in them!

I have had both kits in stock and shipping for about a month now at least.

Still waiting myself, been over a month just waiting for pictures...

I have photos on the opening page, what photos are you looking for? I drive the car everyday and sits at the shop. You can come look at it, I dont know what other shots people are looking for but I have all the undercar shots already posted up in the thread

I have photos on the opening page, what photos are you looking for? I drive the car everyday and sits at the shop. You can come look at it, I dont know what other shots people are looking for but I have all the undercar shots already posted up in the thread

Ive been waiting for a picture of the kit laid out to see everything it comes with, you said you were waiting for a photographer or something to lay the kit out and get some good pictures of it. I keep checking on your website hoping they show up, but they havnt yet.

Have you got together with that photographer and laid out the kit yet?

No I have not had a time, I shot a few photos of a kit the other daygoing out the door but that was really it. I cannot tell you when the site will be updated, its not something I do and rely on someone else.

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj77/on3p/DSC06280_zps5f7893b2.jpg

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj77/on3p/DSC06281_zpsce345800.jpg

few other photos while I was working on it the other day

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj77/on3p/DSC06279_zps2b660ef9.jpg

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj77/on3p/DSC06278_zpse994927a.jpg

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj77/on3p/DSC06277_zpsfed7f6db.jpg