Remember the Silver Evo Crash @ Pikes Peak?

Fubar231

I've driven the pikes peak route at 35mph, and it's pretty white knuckley even that slow.

Pike's Peak is an LA highway compared to Mt. Washington. THAT was scary. My goal is to do Pike's Peak in a few years, but I'm not sure I could do Mt. Washington at speed.

That crash was crazy, but it's an awesome testament to today's safety measures.

If Pikes Peak lets them back again, they are crazy.

Why? ^^ I think that is fantastic that they are going to come back the year after and finish the climb. Bravo to the both of them :fuckyeah:

man thats nuts, i bet whoever built that cage feels pretty good about themselves...

Actually, quite a few people tried to criticize their cage build, saying it 'buckled' in some of the wrong places.......but I agree, they were able to live another day, so props to the cage builder....

We use nothing but Recaro in all of our racecars........can't skimp when it comes to safety

Why? ^^ I think that is fantastic that they are going to come back the year after and finish the climb. Bravo to the both of them :fuckyeah:

You can't race Pike's Peak just because you want to.

You have to actually "apply". One of the parts of the application is "race history" in which their's was nothing to brag about. They shouldn't have been allowed to run last year, and damn near died doing so. Even before the accident most of the Evo world was amazed that they were admitted and believed the applicant pool must have been thinner than expected.

You can't race Pike's Peak just because you want to.

You have to actually "apply". One of the parts of the application is "race history" in which their's was nothing to brag about. They shouldn't have been allowed to run last year, and damn near died doing so. Even before the accident most of the Evo world was amazed that they were admitted and believed the applicant pool must have been thinner than expected.

Hmm, going to have to work on my resume'....