Haters Gun Hate

oh8sti

So, I had to get rid of the Denali, too expensive for me since i was now paying for it. The $975/month was a little steep. I traded it in and used the equity of the trade as a down payment on something thats more in my price range since im not on my parents teets anymore and have my own good paying job. I was originally looking for something german (E55, M5, ect.), but after much thought, i cant ever see myself driving a car like that. For some people it just doesnt fit. Because of my job I travel a lot, so i wanted something fun (to me) with a warranty and doesnt look half bad. I settled on a 2013 STi sedan. They dont make them in aspen white, so i went with ice silver. Overall i love the car, its exactly what i remember my 08 and i was able to get a great deal on it. Here are some pictures that im sure no one cares about.

http://i640.photobucket.com/albums/uu130/oh8ti/15F55F97-1505-4A9E-90C6-AC5848BF6B1D-4165-0000031669D43891.jpg

http://i640.photobucket.com/albums/uu130/oh8ti/F33A5C7E-1546-4C3C-9EAE-2D5F557E8FF9-4165-000003164DA57F59.jpg

Try not to blow this one up.

KTHANKXBYE

Cliffs:

STI LOL

PS:

Like the color

Like the wheels

Dislike giant wing.

Giant wing will get replaced with a small one or none existent one as soon as i find time and a way to get a wrx trunk.

well considering the way my 08 went with the fully built motor and all, I dont think i wanna get that crazy. I want to enjoy the car the way it is for a while. Ill probly do wheels/coilovers/suspension stuff and catback. Tint was just done the other day. Im tryin to maintain the warranty, since last time i was fucked so hard when #2 and #4 blew out and the dealership told me to pound sand.

Great car, Mike. I think you'll find silver a lot easier to keep looking good than white.

I havent had a non white car in about 6 years, so its def a change. I really like it so far. The metallic aspect of paint is something i just dont know haha.

well considering the way my 08 went with the fully built motor and all, I dont think i wanna get that crazy. I want to enjoy the car the way it is for a while. Ill probly do wheels/coilovers/suspension stuff and catback. Tint was just done the other day. Im tryin to maintain the warranty, since last time i was fucked so hard when #2 and #4 blew out and the dealership told me to pound sand.

that sucks. before i had my engine built, i was at 423whp/430wtq on a stock block with no problems. these things are hit or miss, definitely. stage 1 tune from the right tuner will only help, but i totally understand your hesitation.

charcoal wheels on a silver car is titties, btw

that sucks. before i had my engine built, i was at 423whp/430wtq on a stock block with no problems. these things are hit or miss, definitely. stage 1 tune from the right tuner will only help, but i totally understand your hesitation.

charcoal wheels on a silver car is titties, btw

Yeah Mine was making good power on the built motor but i totaled it before i could really do anything with it. I have since learned from my past mistakes. If i can do a stage 1 tune and still retain the warranty i will do it no problem. My next step is going to be the cat back. Im looking at them now and companies want $1k for a cutback....so ill hold off until i find a used one.

1. Congratulations on the purchase, the STi sedans are really nice imo.

2. Holy crap, you were paying $975 a month for a car!?!?!?!?

Anyways, I'm sure you will enjoy the car I really like the color and the wheel choice.

Haha thanks man. My dad bought the car, and when i got a good paying job he passed the payments to me, which i cannot afford. I like the way it looks too.

Edited by Panduh

1) Nice ride man. I love it.

2) Wait a friggin' second. Your parents bought you that ballin' Denali and you made me PAY you for that compound bow?! You should've GIVEN the effin' thing to me! :gabe:

Enjoy it man. Got to be proud of something you've worked hard for. :)

1) Nice ride man. I love it.

2) Wait a friggin' second. Your parents bought you that ballin' Denali and you made me PAY you for that compound bow?! You should've GIVEN the effin' thing to me! :gabe:

Enjoy it man. Got to be proud of something you've worked hard for. :)

I probably would have given it to you! just have to ask!