Sunday 4-12

thomez

If I ride on Sunday it will be heading towards southern Ohio. Cleveland sucks' date=' Akron sucks, Canton sucks... you get the idea. You are welcome to join me if I head out.[/quote']

Please let me know of your plans, I have nothing else going on for Sunday that I can think of. I'm a 20 minute ride from Ravenna.

I will be out tomorrow in the afternoon and for sure Sunday. Doing my usual loop and what not. I'm not going to go an hour south unless I can spend a solid 4-6 hours riding around down there. Another month and I should be good for some southerly all day rides.

Thomez if you have any ideas of where you want to ride on either day let me know.

My stupid battery won't hold a charge, I probably shouldn't get far from home with that problem....

I guess I will be shopping for a new battery tomorrow AM, don't know how early .... going out to Kent tonight with friends.

If I ride tomorrow, it depends on A) how bad this cold is kicking my ass in the morning B) if my suspension gets here.
want to borrow my tiara? :D

:eek: SNIZAP!! I think some one just got pwned.

I don't think your tiara will fit his ego inflated melon any way.