ViewSonic 10" Tablet Android 4.0

stealthmonkey

Have a Viewsonic tablet for sale. bought this to use for photography work and I bought the wrong unit. I need very high rez. My loss your gain, everything seems to work fine. Comes with Icecream Sandwich.. Works well. Comes with a Full HDMI port not a mini. Would be a great childs Christmas present. Comes with Box and accessories. Has google play access. HD movies. Comes with 8gb MicroSD. Pretty nice tablet. Paid $159 for it. So I am selling it for $109.99 obo CR price. That is shipped to your door (lower 48 only), You can contact me with questions at 248-928-4960

Pics are here in the craigslist ad.

http://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/sys/3454490408.html

Featuring the Android 4.1 operating system, the ViewPad 10s tablet PC offers improved user-interface and super-fast multitasking ability. The large 10.1-inch TFT - LED backlight screen of this ViewSonic tablet PC renders true-to-life images, with a resolution of 1024 x 600. Thanks to the powerful NVIDIA Tegra 250 1 GHz processor in this ViewSonic tablet, you will experience superior performance with efficiency. With integrated Wi-Fi (802.11b/g), this ViewSonic tablet PC lets you browse the web, send emails, download content, and do lots more, sitting at your favorite hotspot. With loads of storage capacity, this ViewSonic tablet gives you the freedom of storing your files, ebooks, documents, videos, music, etc. Smartly designed with a slim, sleek and lightweight body, the ViewPad 10s is perfect to carry around in pocket, purse or palm.

Edited by stealthmonkey