cr calendars

Shawn89

wow someone made it in the calendar 3 times. maybe spread the wealth to get more in there, or do collages to include more people.

http://i355.photobucket.com/albums/r445/martyr65/emoticons/violin.gif Feel free to cut my car out of the Talladega collage and paste yours in. Or, better yet, you could actually bring your car to some of the events where these photos are taken. :p

Truth is, I flooded the contest with photos of my cars, hoping that at least one might appeal to the people making the selection and might make the calendar. It ended up that two of my submissions were chosen, and I'm flattered. A lot of the best cars in CR haven't had photos submitted. But if you want to increase your chance of getting into the calendar, get some good shots of your car, or have someone else get good shots and submit a bunch to the contest. Maybe even some that would match-up well with a month, such as your red 'vette parked near maple trees with bright red leaves starting to fall (I'm thinking a great Sept or Oct photo).

But I really like your idea of a collage, and have been planning to do one for the Hangout using the photos people submit of CR people, cars, and events. I'm hoping it will stretch along the long wall behind the couches, maybe 15 feet or more. Tell you what, I'll start it off with a large photo of a certain red Corvette if you can get all the swirls out of the paint ;)

Edited by Doc

http://i355.photobucket.com/albums/r445/martyr65/emoticons/violin.gif Feel free to cut my car out of the Talladega collage and paste yours in. Or, better yet, you could actually bring your car to some of the events where these photos are taken. :p

Truth is, I flooded the contest with photos of my cars, hoping that at least one might appeal to the people making the selection and might make the calendar. It ended up that two of my submissions were chosen, and I'm flattered. A lot of the best cars in CR haven't had photos submitted. But if you want to increase your chance of getting into the calendar, get some good shots of your car, or have someone else get good shots and submit a bunch to the contest. Maybe even some that would match-up well with a month, such as your red 'vette parked near maple trees with bright red leaves starting to fall (I'm thinking a great Sept or Oct photo).

But I really like your idea of a collage, and have been planning to do one for the Hangout using the photos people submit of CR people, cars, and events. I'm hoping it will stretch along the long wall behind the couches, maybe 15 feet or more. Tell you what, I'll start it off with a large photo of a certain red Corvette if you can get all the swirls out of the paint ;)

Let me know when you want a collage done. :)

• 4 weeks later...