SRT8 LOL

SPL_Josh

Stacks make it riced? If it was a gas truck with stacks I would agree with you.. Watching the video he clearly needs all the exhaust flow he can get.. The front window sticker thing could do without but I'm sure it dont say k&n or under glow...I guess people have different views of rice but respect is due to this dully.. 12.4 impressive! That truck will walk 90% of vehicles on the street.

Stacks make it riced? If it was a gas truck with stacks I would agree with you.. Watching the video he clearly needs all the exhaust flow he can get.. The front window sticker thing could do without but I'm sure it dont say k&n or under glow...I guess people have different views of rice but respect is due to this dully.. 12.4 impressive! That truck will walk 90% of vehicles on the street.

Stacks don't add performance..

They are there to be loud and showy, that's it.

So what kind of exhaust would you prefer him to have? How funny would it be to see you tell him his truck is rice and he smokes that little beetle of yours?

Under what circumstance would he smoke my little beetle?

He'd have to be in front of me, which isn't going to happen. :dumb:

Yes they are, as they discharge directly behind the cab and cause crazy drone in the cab.

Real talk.

And once again, pointless, other than looking like a jackass.

Have you ever ridden in a truck with stacks? Bet not.

Yet again, no more drone than a regular aftermarket exhaust.

Yes they are, as they discharge directly behind the cab and cause crazy drone in the cab.

Real talk.

And once again, pointless, other than looking like a jackass.

My truck had crazy drone with a full 4" exhaust at 2k (65mph). Actually adding a stack lowered the drone to 1400rpm and my truck is quiter in cab with the stack.

Leave the truck talk to people that drive then.

If this was about Audi's I'm sure you'd ve right, but your not.