AMMO info, or not

Mojoe

Not looking to ensue panic, just passing this along.

Posted today by a couple of places, they are saying their distributers don't know when they will see any 5.56 ammo again. Do what you like to feel good. Hopefully you are set either way. Hopefully no shortage will happen. Again, just an FYI.

Carry on.

LOL @ People thinking it's not a good deal.

In a few weeks when everything is over 50/rd, people will be kicking themselves.

Listening to my grandparents bitch about the price of bread taught me one thing, shit never goes down in price over time. ;)

You people worry too much. Congress has to focus on this fiscal cliff shit first. By the time they sort that out, the country's emotional impulses will have simmered down a bit. This also isn't 1994 where Congress can sneak something through without us knowing. These days, we know what they're doing before they even do.

Oh, and regardless of all of this, they ALL want re-elected. They can talk a big game, but in the end, nothing will come of it.

Calm your boners.

You people worry too much. Congress has to focus on this fiscal cliff shit first. By the time they sort that out, the country's emotional impulses will have simmered down a bit. This also isn't 1994 where Congress can sneak something through without us knowing. These days, we know what they're doing before they even do.

Oh, and regardless of all of this, they ALL want re-elected. They can talk a big game, but in the end, nothing will come of it.

Calm your boners.

Tell that to the dipshits at Dunhams clearing the shelves. ;)

Same seems to be going for 30 round mags.

I ordered 10 PMAGS for $99 delivered last week. The same place is now $175

West Virginia Democratic Sen. Joe Manchin, another "A"-rated member of the NRA, on Monday questioned the availability of assault weapons, saying on MSNBC's "Morning Joe," "I don't know anyone in the sporting or hunting arena that goes out with an assault rifle.

I don't know anybody that needs 30 rounds in a clip to go hunting. I mean, these are things that need to be talked about."

So Senator Manchin just two things...

First, you really don't know ANYONE that has competed in a 3 gun competition?

Second, while we are on the subject of "who we know". I don't know anyone in the sporting or hunting arena that CALLS A MAG A CLIP!

Two weeks ago I made a thread about how much ammo is a good amount per gun. I was checking the pulse of CR with this. Now we are seeing the places we by ammo from being told they don't know when they can get resupplied. Do I think this is a just a blip in the pulse reading? I do. But none the less it is something to be aware of. It's really not a bad time for it to happen. Most Xmas presents are bought, figuring something gun/ammo related. Most hunting seasons are over for a few months. This is the beginning of the slow time for ammo companies. Some of this I'm just thinking out loud about. I don't know the reason why they would be a shortage. Will we see the raise and fall of prices or stock like gasoline?

Prvi 75gr BTHP Match 1k round case $470

http://www.sgammo.com/product/prvi-partizan/1000-rd-box-223-match-75-grain-bthp-hollow-point-prvi-partizan-ammo-0

You guys can thank me later.

Theres 23 boxes left....

Ammo is still out there to be bought. I can't say I know one person who shoots a 75 grain 5.56 round. There is tons of tracer ammo out there too. But the good, common ammo is not available like it was a week ago. I hope it's last minute prep for the 21st. That's just dumb and fun to watch.

Same seems to be going for 30 round mags.

I ordered 10 PMAGS for $99 delivered last week. The same place is now $175

So Senator Manchin just two things...

First, you really don't know ANYONE that has competed in a 3 gun competition?

Second, while we are on the subject of "who we know". I don't know anyone in the sporting or hunting arena that CALLS A MAG A CLIP!

The number of politicians who don't know the meaning behind the 2A drives me nuts.

Hunting? Seriously?

Ammo is still out there to be bought. I can't say I know one person who shoots a 75 grain 5.56 round. There is tons of tracer ammo out there too. But the good, common ammo is not available like it was a week ago. I hope it's last minute prep for the 21st. That's just dumb and fun to watch.

I remember Cheaperthandirt has some 1970s M196 tracer ammo for sale for like 820/$160 back in may. I only ordered 1 ammo box of it. Now they are like 400+ for the same box.