Ebay Motors

clone

Has anyone sold a car this way. I have never bought or sold anything through Ebay.

I have been trying to trade in the 2007 Roush Stage 3 Mustang and the dealers don't have NADA listing and are not interested in a fair trade in value so far, so it look like the best option is to sell it.

Give me some feedback and advice on what watch out for if I go this way.

Jim Rose

614-937-1571

I've won auctions before and the seller backed out a couple of times. It is hit or miss imo. Have you tried AutoTrader or The Corral?

I have looked at AutoTrader but not The Corral. I will check it out.

CraigsList was useless that for sure.

I've bought and sold several cars on eBay. Never had a problem. Flew out of state and picked up one (drove it home). Had several people come from out of state to pick up ones I've sold. I deal in person in cash or with a wire transfer bank to bank. Easy and opens the vehicle up to a broader audience than local forum. (Which I list on as we'll)

Did you deal with Krieger Ford at all? I know they deal a lot with Roush cars.

I have been dealing with Krieger as I am looking at another Roush and the trade in value there is a little better but not much. My car only has about 5200 miles on it and I feel it is worth a lot more on trade but so far the dealers are too far off.

Arena Motors or Toy Barn?

I stopped at the Toy Barn. They seem interested but want to look at the car. So far I only sent them some pictures. I am going to try to take it to them the weekend unless the roads get salted on Friday.