WTB Gun Safe

IVRINGS

Well I'm looking to keep things locked up since a lot of our friends are having kids and we are working on them too. My mosin nagant is 49 1/4" long and I have another db barrel that is about 48". So those to I would like to get tucked into one with out a lot of trouble. I also have some hand guns and a few more rifles that are as big. I've seen brands like Stack On and Lincoln, but I've never owned one before. I'm looking to be fire proof or just a good rating to hold out since one gun is my great grandfather that has a wood stock that I don't want to lose. Any help would be great. I would like some room to grow, but don't need a huge unit. Thanks.

I need one for rifles and handguns. I don't mind buying new, but I wanted to ask you guys that are more knowledgeable about these things. That coke one is cool as hell, but I don't see that being fire proof and able to protect more then kids telling me it is broken.

I need one for rifles and handguns. I don't mind buying new, but I wanted to ask you guys that are more knowledgeable about these things. That coke one is cool as hell, but I don't see that being fire proof and able to protect more then kids telling me it is broken.

I would think a coke machine is going to attract the attention of kids too.

Damn good deal, but very over kill for me at this point. 48 Gun Sentinel by Stack-On. Wished they had one a little smaller same setup. The field and stream 16 gun is $549 and might work out for me. This is at dicks

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/12/25/ese9evum.jpg