SRT 4 vs SS

tim_U_33

Last time someone said that I got my ass whooped by a blue C6 and a black cobra.

Yeah but Gary's not trolling, his car really is a high 13 sec car.

Maybe you are thinking of a different car.

Besides, you posted that before you clarified it's not on the same build in that video. ;)

You've really got the whole launch 1/8th down, I'll give you that.

Its not me though, that motor is just explosive off the line. It pulls consistant 1.81 60's on a good day. Its just that something in the top end of those motors is restrictive as hell so it starts running out of steam much past the 1/8.

For comparisons sake, my dads mustang ran 12.8 with a 1.79 60'

Its not me though, that motor is just explosive off the line. It pulls consistant 1.81 60's on a good day. Its just that something in the top end of those motors is restrictive as hell so it starts running out of steam much past the 1/8.

For comparisons sake, my dads mustang ran 12.8 with a 1.79 60'

No one cares... no one

Tim glad to see you enjoying the car finally

Says the guy whos modded LT1 would have been looking at my tail lights if his friends wouldnt have let him borrow drag radials lol

so now you are making excuses? you have never beat me, and my slowest times in my lt1 were faster than your fastest times. by no means does anyone care about how " explosive" your v6 car is...NO ONE

so now you are making excuses? you have never beat me, and my slowest times in my lt1 were faster than your fastest times. by no means does anyone care about how " explosive" your v6 car is...NO ONE

i beat you so thats all that matters :lol:

so whats done to this srt... felt weak as shit when he hit it