NY shooting

BigOxley

Maybe if the dumbass media quit giving these fuck the attention they set out to get they would be less prevalent. It's a tight spot because attention needs to be brought to the lives lost and not swept under the rug, but all these psychotics are out for IMO is the nationwide attention where their name is known or mentioned in every household.

RIP brothers.......... What is wrong with these Bunch of sick assholes. We've had arsonist set traps for us in vacant bldgs and been shot at in a crossfire, but never baited to be picked off.

We need to start carrying an 870 in the trucks!

Sad days we live in

RIP brothers.......... What is wrong with these Bunch of sick assholes. We've had arsonist set traps for us in vacant bldgs and been shot at in a crossfire, but never baited to be picked off.

We need to start carrying an 870 in the trucks!

Sad days we live in

Doesn't Columbus forbid Firefighters from carrying firearms while on duty? Thought I read something in the paper about an issue with a couple guys packing while on the job.

Doesn't Columbus forbid Firefighters from carrying firearms while on duty? Thought I read something in the paper about an issue with a couple guys packing while on the job.

We're not allowed to carry...thats correct. Only our arson personnel can carry.

Correct you are not allowed to carry while on duty if you have your CCW or not

If you have your CCW you should be able to carry, thats bullshit. Maybe one of you can refresh my memory but didn't a CFD Firefighter have an incident with a concealed weapon while responding to a call or something?

If you have your CCW you should be able to carry, thats bullshit. Maybe one of you can refresh my memory but didn't a CFD Firefighter have an incident with a concealed weapon while responding to a call or something?

Well, I understand the liability issue in our sue-happy society. If the state/county/city allows a worker to carry and an incident occurs that's a lawsuit waiting to happen. Which is also why some of us can't carry at our workplaces, even if they allow customers to.

Well, I understand the liability issue in our sue-happy society. If the state/county/city allows a worker to carry and an incident occurs that's a lawsuit waiting to happen. Which is also why some of us can't carry at our workplaces, even if they allow customers to.

Agreed, I was thinking more along the lines of CFD being involved in investigations/incidents involving criminal activity (similar to CPD), which I guess the arson personnel would be but not everyone else on the force?

Maybe if the dumbass media quit giving these fuck the attention they set out to get they would be less prevalent. It's a tight spot because attention needs to be brought to the lives lost and not swept under the rug, but all these psychotics are out for IMO is the nationwide attention where their name is known or mentioned in every household.

THIS! i so sick of watching media making money off dead children or fire-fighters in this case. creating more copy cats.